Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

Happy Easter

God's Blessings to everyone.

     The following designs I made from: Imagine that digi's by Kris. They have the cutests digi stamps, there are so many that I like I want them all.

     I kept these fairly simple and colored with prisma color pencils. The back ground paper is also made by Imagine that digi's by Kris. I wanted the design and the paper to shine. There so cute on there own. I hope you enjoy these.

Imagine that digi's by Kris link:  http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
Happy Crafting
Diane

Design: Spring Sheep and Spring fields digi papers. Who could resist a cute adorable lamb.

Design: Egg frog: This design is perfect for the frog lover in your life.


Design:  Fuschia & Hummingbird

I just love this hummingbird design I've used it several times.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards Diane!! :) I really do love your coloring - so pretty. That last one is gorgeous, but the other two are so cute too. Thank you for sharing - hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend xKris

    ReplyDelete