Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy February Everyone!!!

     I've been so busy this month and finally had the time to do some crafting. I decided I wanted to challenge myself with something new so I decided to make a mini album.

     This album was so much fun to do, as this was the first one I've done. I had a lot of new things to learn and some old ones that needed to be refreshed, like my math skills lol.

As this is a gift for someone who loves Mickey what better subject could one have. So Mickey it was!

I hope you enjoy what I have made!


 Cover
 Pockets










    Over all I was pleased for a first time.  Do I think it's perfect probably not. lol  I'll just do that much better next time.  I love a challenge and a new adventure. Till next time -
Happy Crafting
Diane

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful project!! Love the papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I haven't been doing this long have lots to learn

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much I haven't been doing this long have lots to learn

      Delete